The Governor’s Run is classified as a European Cross Country Run with two courses: The most difficult course is 4+/- Miles. The easiest & shortest course is 2 miles. Great opportunity for competition or leisurely workout with plenty of surprises throughout!
Both courses begin at Whispering Pines shelter. Courses include trails, maintained and unmaintained, wooded areas, natural and artificial hazards, water and MUD!
- Take U.S. 61 Business to U.S Hwy 61 N
- Follow U.S Hwy 61 N to 267th St in Winfield.
- Take exit 129 from U.S Hwy 61 N
- Continue on 267th St. Drive to 270th St in Park View
- Entrance for Scott County Park will be on your left
- Arrive at: 18850 270th St Eldridge, IA 52748
- Once in the park look for signs to Whispering Pines Shelter