Iyengar yoga, originating from Canada and the US, is a unique combination of the therapeutic power of the Ashanti Yoga and the efficiency of a Hot Power Yoga workouts.
This blend works perfectly for people who want to relax during their yoga class more than challenge their body too much, making it a perfectly balanced moderate practice.
Our Iyengar yoga favorite postures include:
- Paschimottasana (Sitting Forward Bend)
- Adho Mukha Virasana (Downward Facing Hero Pose)
- Tadasana Variations (Mountain Pose)
- Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend)
- Supta Baddha Konasana (Reclining Bound Ankle Pose)
- Savasana (Corpse Pose)